ETG-family companies' European business lines are diverse and a rich source of growth, opportunity, and global operational capability. Key market sectors include:
- Electricity (including utilities and power generators),
- Electrical trading and electricity technologies,
- Shipping and ship-management,
- Premium foods, such as chocolates,
- Premium beverages. such as coffees and bottled water, and
- Hospitality and real estate.
In the energy sector, ETG partnered with the Romanian state gas utility ROMGAZ and state electric utility CONEL in the planning and proposed development of a major LPG/LNG terminal on the Black Sea coast. ETG also advised the Portuguese and Turkish governments on LNG import strategy and related terminal and shipping matters and partnered with leading host country shipping companies.
The ETG parent entities maintain regional offices in London and Rome.