Where can ETG take you?
The ETG companies seek to attract and develop outstanding candidates with a wide range of backgrounds to help us grow our businesses, seize new opportunities and solve problems—often global problems. ETG's family of owned and affiliated companies is a challenging place to work—one that requires high degrees of ingenuity, dedication, commitment to excellence, integrity, intelligence and teamwork. The ETG Companies also foster work environments that encourage all our people to learn, experiment, take risks, succeed and grow.
In general, each ETG affiliated company has its own HR organization, policies and practices, suited to its particular line of business. However, the ETG companies as a whole are committed to
- Helping you balance (or blend) your work and personal life,
- Rewarding your with competitive compensation and benefits packages commensurate with both experience and achievement, with exceptional rewards for exceptional performance (including equity incentives where applicable),
- Long-term career management and development paths for each individual,
- On-going training and mentoring,
- Diversity, and
- A collaborative culture anchored in meritocracy.
We welcome receiving resumes from highly qualified individuals who can make an immediate contribution to one of our business units. To be considered for future employment opportunities within the ETG family of companies, please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Candidate" in the subject line.